Special regulations of the venue
From 12/27 the Jamboree Hall will remain open only for the Monday JAM session during its regular schedule, the rest of the programming will not take place.
According to the current regulations, the presentation of any of these documents will be required to access the rooms:
- Passport COVID-19
- PCR (-) QR (72h)
- Antigens (-) QR (48h)
- The use of masks will be mandatory to access the room whenever the safety distance between people cannot be maintained.
- Capacity 70%.
- It is recommended to arrive early to ensure staggered access. The hall will open 30 minutes before the screening.
- Bar service is available. Drinks will be allowed at the tables, but drinks are not allowed at the bar to avoid crowds.
- Social distancing is recommended whenever possible.
- There will be no intermission, once the concert is over the customer will have to leave the room.
- It is important to bring your tickets to the venue in electronic or paper format. The use of the box office is not recommended to avoid crowds and queues.
If you need to consult the contingency plan we have developed for our room, you can do so at the following link
PELAIMAS makes available to users of the Web, the following means where they can address their requests, questions and complaints related to the new regulations regarding the Covid-19:
Adress: Trafalgar 2-4, 13B, 08010 Barcelona
Phone: +34 933 191 789
Fax: +34 933 150 221